Thursday, July 28, 2016

Yana / My English / ISS 2016

      The knowledge of English is very useful and important nowadays. People all over the world learn English from children to elder generations. Because travelling had become very popular, and we need to know English to communicate with foreigners, at least the basis of this language.
       As for me, I learn English not so much. I started to learn only in the last grade of school to pass the entrance exams. I'm very thankful to my English teacher, because she was a really god teacher, I got a lot of knowledge from her only in just one year. So I passed my exams not so perfect, but not bad. Also I had no practice of communicating in English with native speakers before ISS, so sometimes I can't understand what people say to me because they talk very fast and fluent and it's like they eat up some of the sounds of the words. But I feel that I'm getting better.
      Now I'm studying in the North-Eastern Federal University in Russia, and my major is English language, however my skills yet not good but I'm trying my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment