Monday, July 25, 2016

kantikorn/ My experience/ ISS

The experience that affects to my whole life and brings me to be me like to day was happened when I was in High School.  As well-known that , all of Thai's student have to do an admission after graduated and they have to prepared everything when they were in high school. I had dreamt to be a doctor and study in medical faculty but Lots of thing was happened like a storm was devastated. I could not handle every single things and it was not a competition which having enough seats for every peoples. It was about a thousand people want to study medicals degrees but it was just 10% of each that could be getting that seat. Then, I am not the lucky one. I missed those seats and it was absolutely adrift. I do not know what to do and falling down but I could accept that it's not my place and I did not try my best. So, after that I try to attend to another faculty like Political Science like today and I try my best to improving myself and try to get in to every lesson and reading much more thing, also take an interest in it.

Kantikorn


2 comments:

  1. the story is exciting to read. Don't exchange the content, but I want more explanations. Whats the reason why you didn't pursue your dreams to become a Doctor after your first attempt is failed. It is fine if you could be more detailed about what happen to your experience. its a little bit confusing. This essay is to direct answer in a essay question. I hope that you can share more your experience.
    I suggest that can you start in telling a little high school background then you insert what did you do for the preparation in to your admission in detailed way or your excitement that at last you will be in college for the next school year. and in the end can you share what's the reason why you choose Political Science and what the lesson you gain on changing course.

    PHOEBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nook,
    Thanks for starting to share with us about your high school experience. I think Phoebe makes some good points about explaining things more. It doesn’t have to be complicated.
    Just start simply with one of your points, for example dreaming to be a doctor. What was one of the things that happened that you couldn’t handle? Tell us some of the things that happened that devastated you like a storm.

    Did you take an entrance exam that didn’t turn out so well? Tell us about that day.

    A specific experience that relates to the big theme might be more fun to read and write than something more general about your theme with no specific details.

    Tell us something or some things that happened. Describe it like you remember it.

    See what happens. It might make your writing more fun too.

    Thanks,

    JBH

    ReplyDelete