Monday, July 25, 2016

Naryia / my experience/ ISS_2016

I really like to open something new. As a child I always wanted to drive a motorbike, but my parents would not allow. When matured wanted to realize a childhood dream. I asked my brother to teach me the motobike. He agreed and we went to the garage. When I sat in the motorbike, I realized that I was afraid to drive. Motorbike was very heavy and the chance to drop very large. I had lost those feelings fearless. it was a failure.

After several hours of brother persuaded to drive it. He showed how to drive. I sat down for the steering wheel and a long time was unable to have it. Finally motorbike earned. I sat behind the wheel of my heart began to beat more and more, hands began to tremble. The moment had arrived, I went to the motorbike.

It's an incredible feeling when the speed increases, so quickly left behind. those feelings I will never forget.

Then I won my fear and realized that you can not be afraid. I drive a motorbike safely and I am glad that has carried out a childhood dream. Just do it, only then will you decide on doing it or not.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I like the part that she overcame her fears of motorbikes. That part show me her braveness.
    2. I wonder the way how she ride a motorbike avoid to her parents. I think if there were the explain about how to she avoid her parants, it would be more understandable.
    3. I like her drive forces to achieve her purpose.
    4. I think that if she concentrate to purpose like a motorbikes she will good at english.
    Daekyu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everybody have to our dream to do somethings. it feel worry and fear on the first,but i know you can do it. i like you because you have a target and you don't give up on your childhood dream.

    peanut

    ReplyDelete