Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Chalita /Barriers /ISS

After I read "Barriers" and I found something similar to me he never gave up playing tennis. Although, he was very tired but he still following his purpose to play other sports. it's seems like when you are studying the language build up your target and find the way to reach the goal by practicing everyday and find the way to inspire yourself. As I has learned Chinese before I don't understand about the language. It's difficult for me but, if I practice lesson after class it would be improved my Chinese skill.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! i really enjoyed reading yours. I also agree that learning a language is similar to learning a new language. What I liked the most about your writing is that even learning Chinese was hard for you, you will keep practicing it taking lessons. I am impressed! Because I give things up easily :p I see some grammatical errors such as (following to followed). Besides that, I like your writing, well done Chalita!
    From Rachel Lee

    ReplyDelete