Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fwd: Phoebe / BARRIERS / ISS_2016



Get a signature like this: Click here!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phoebe Dalmacio <phoebe.dalmacio.wat2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 6:15 PM
Subject: Phoebe / BARRIERS / ISS_2016
To: profjbh.summer2016@bloger.com



         When I start reading the "BARRIERS" I feel already the author's feeling because it is difficult to me also to learn Language. What I liked the most is the Tennis and Language comparison. You need to focus on what the opponents tactics for you yo know how to hit the ball back, like in Learning Language you need to focus on what they are saying for you to understand and know how to react. 
         To my experience, I don't have a confidence to share and speak what I thought because of rejections. People always in my mind every time that I opened my mouth thinking what in their minds if they figure out that my grammar is wrong or i didn't use the proper words to express what am I thinking. 
          "I believe that in the long run there will be reward" this word remind me that what ever barriers that comes to our life we need to continue what we are doing. This barriers become our challenge so that we will do more work to make it better, because at the end we are the one who gain our hardship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment