Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Punthita / BARRIERS / ISS

There are varieties of. "Barriers" in our life that will going to be stuck our learning, if you still having bias, unbrave or excuse to not developing yourself. So, what would you like to improve then?

As I have done an exchanged program since I was in high school, it was the toughest moment for me because it was my first time to be aboard alone, live in place that I have not been before and have to understand language that was not my mother tongue.  At first, I really want to withdraw on that program but I'm not. I have talked to my teacher then she says "It's just a month that you have to be patients over there, but it is a big chances and opportunities to change your whole life. It not just an exchange program but it is DREAMS AND TEAMS which not everybody could go; it only 14 girls of us that could go in year. Do you want to leave this opportunity after you done lots of thing to go there? Leave it because of your fear? Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy, remember that". So, I go back home and think about my teacher words again and over again. Then, I make a decision to not withdraw.

After I arrived in England and joining that program, I try so hard to do everything by myself, try to do every of new things and learn everything that I could. There are sometimes that I was homesick and want to give up but I don't want to miss anything. So, I could say that I spend times in England as I gainful.


No comments:

Post a Comment