Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Daekyu/ The ingrate/ ISS

While I read the "the ingrate" I felt like watching a film. It was an escape story which is hard to be occured in nowadays. Success of escape from slavery life made me happy as other happy ends did. If I were Mr. Leckler in nineteen century, I would be angry too. Because I lost the slave who made a lot of money for me. But now it is happy end in the view as twenty first century. Slavery system should never happen again.

I think the part that Josh forged Mr. Leckler's signature to escape is one of the most interesting parts. Even he did illegal. Because it is the reference point in determining the success of escape. Also I longed for freedom when I was a freshman in the university. I used to absent a few classes. I had loved freedom. Even though I regret that now.

I wonder how Josh duplicates writing style of Mr. Lecklers. I don't understand that part. Writing style of Josh would be staggered since he had learned writing in a short time. In contrast Mr. Leckler had written for long time. Lastly, I determine that I will not harass the friends around me and take care of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment