Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Daekyu/journal/ISS writing

Report after read the journal about barriers

After I read the journal about barriers, I feel familiar to author's expressions about tennis. Because, I have similar experiences about tennis. I had played tennis when I was in high school. Tennis class was part of PE. And test was scheduled a few months later. But I don't like playing sports, then as now. I felt tennis as a high barrier. So I gave up training and chose air conditioner. As a result I messed up and had to study hard other exams.

As case of tennis, I have some memories about study English. I didn't like studying then as now. And English was number one subject which I don't like studying in high school. I though google translator will save me when I need to speak English. So I had studied English lazily and messed up English part in Korean SAT. And there was no choice for me to study one more year.

In both cases, I gave up doing something when I feel there are barriers. I suffered from my mental weakness. And after read the journal about barriers in class I reminded my determination don't give up any time. The journal makes me hold myself.

 

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your example from your life, i felt everything you said, as if i were you :) sometimes i have the same problems like Daekyu said here. It is written very well. Keep doing your best!
    Nurguiaana (Yana)

    ReplyDelete