Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Marcelo / Journal Entry (Indian's girl reading) / ISS

Although I read all reading I didn't catch some meanings because my limited vocabulary knowledge. I know when the author tell about a specific situation that she had to face. She was supposed to know what her teacher was arguing for but she did not understand nothing. English was a barrier on comunication in that moment, so as me now. 

I'm still on English learning process living in a country where the native language is Korean. Thus everything I have to do I must be carefull. My classmates and me we  have to face many cultural situations that we are not used to and embody a Korean thinking way. Therefore I'm really excite to gain experience as much as I can. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree that there is a barrier to speak english. Sometimes I feel barrier to speak korean even I'm korean.. Learning language is very hard.. Lastly there is a vocablary error comunication → communication.
    that is good writing. Good job!
    Daekyu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you at first reading the story, some words is confusing me and i need to read again to understand whats that mean on the situation. And I need my vocabulary (phone) to be clear to me.

    PHOEBE

    ReplyDelete