Sunday, July 24, 2016

Punthita/ Indien Girl / ISS

This story would remind me to situation which I was in England. That was my first time to living in host family and living in place which has only white people but luckily all of those white people giving a very warm welcoming to us. They are really nice and friendly. Nobody look down on us and think that we are such a yellow monkey. So, it's not too hard to be adjusting on that day. As we have prepared everything before we go exchanged and one of the thing that we would be presenting to them is Thai's school culture. I was Thais student in Thais girls' school so that my school would have different rules from others. Other schools just have to cut their student's hair until grade 9 but my school has to cut our hair until graduated.


No comments:

Post a Comment