Monday, July 25, 2016

Punthita/ Psychology student/ISS

I used to be one of the high school students who think to not going to university because I life dreaming to be a photographers and want to be a volunteers to helping disadvantage people in my country and others countries in the world. Then, My father said that if I did not have any knowledge how could I help others people,  if I do not having money how was I live without asking others to help yourself, so if I want to help people I have to be one who's can take myself as good as I could. Then, I choose to study Community Psychology to understand myself and I believe that the more I could understand myself, the more I could understand others. But It was not that easy because when I was I high school I choose to learn Japanese Major and I never learn any of science but now everything that I had learn it was all about Biological and Physiological. So, It was a big obstacle that I should pass it though. Now, It was a half way that I pass through and it was 2 years to go left. I will try my best to being good Psychologist in the future.

Punthita Witanakorn


3 comments:

  1. 1. I like the part that she dreamed to be a volunteer to helping disadvantage people. That sentence impressed on me.
    2. I just wonder the relation between community psychology to biological and physiological.
    3. I like that she change her mind to go to the university. It would be helpful to her to be a good psychologist.
    4. i think if she study english hard, she would be a outstanding psychologist. Because, I heard many famous and higg technical books are written in english.
    Daekyu

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.WOW I love your dream job! You will become a great photograpther who helps the poor:) I'll look forward to buy some of your pictures.
    2. Tell me how ur photographing is going. I'm curious! Have you got any photopholio that you can share? I would love to hear more about your 'photo life'.
    3. Keep up with your work! Even it's hard you will improve more and that means one step further to get your dream come true!
    Rachel Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    You are going places with your writing, but sometimes you seem to move so fast that you forget to stop. A few of your sentences seem to go on too long and I think you need to break things up with a few more periods in places to make it read smoother. This is a great start, but you need to clear it up. Maybe we should look it over and talk about it.

    What idea or ideas do yout think it would be best to focus on?

    What is your theme or main point?

    I see lots of things that might work, but we have to follow one trail and explore it by following one path at a time.

    Keep reading and writing!

    JBH

    ReplyDelete