Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Chalita/Exchange student in Korea / Summer class 2016

When we was arrived at Incheon International Airport, First thing that I can touch is Korean weather. It was a little bit hot but not hotter than Thailand, country that we came from. Actually, it was not my first time in Korea but it was my first time to being an exchange student everything was new to me and seems like interest for all flight. As I was on the airplane, A man who was sitting next to me he always asking me lf it was Korean and that was really because he don't believe that I'm Thai. I arrived have one day before university opening ceremony. So, I have time to explore around my apartment and university. On the opening ceremony dated we was wearing our uniform because it was an important dated and we think that we would like to show our proudly uniform. Then, we thought that just three of our Thai but we found one person for Thai too. And it so nice when the school pay for ours lunch and let us a make friends to the other. Then the day we came the party by ISS student, we were so late but everybody was very friendly and invited us to dancing with them. It was absolutely fun and enthusiastic. Finally, I exactly sure that 4` week later will be my best summer ever.    


No comments:

Post a Comment