Monday, July 18, 2016

Margarita. Level 1. ISS


THE ARRIVAL
Where I live there is an environmental effect we call "CALIMA", it is the Saharan dust in suspension that it goes by crossing the ocean to fall in my land, looks like a brown haze that do not let you see clearly. Looking out the window of the plane, it was descending toward Incheon airport I felt that the fifteen-hour flight were a lie and actually we were landing again on my island.

Once in Seoul, I felt the sticky humidity, the light rain, the jet lag, etc, ... ... the odyssey began. Oh my god ! how these people locates  directions, did not understand how are oriented to search for an exact address, after two hours with suitcases included, thanks to Mr google, the GPS, and my landlord  that send to my photo by photo, I could get to my goshiwon, healthy and safe.

After a deserved Revitalizing  shower I went to explore seul . Considering he had not slept for more than 24 hours and I was hungry because I do not usually eat in airplanes for not to get dizzy. Again... Surprise !, What are these characters for my garbled in all the locals?, I wanted  a chicken soup but in the tombola of food my choice  certainly put me silkworms with liver marinated catfish, but for me It tasted great

While most people are very friendly and helps you when you look clueless, older people, without generalizing, are more distrustful with foreigners.

In definitva, Korea I find it interesting to discover new ways of doing things, learn how to interact with people who do not understand me and that  I do not understand them, and especially as continue learning to know myself

No comments:

Post a Comment