Thursday, July 21, 2016

Naryia/The population of Seoul/ISS_2016

I had read that South Korea is a democratic country, also I had read controversial articles that in real life is not true.
I am from the first day I felt that the people here are very free. In my opinion, the population of Seoul is happy and they live easily than other countries.
Government of South Korea creates all conditions for comfortable life of citizens.
All my friends who were in South Korea, everyone wants to visit here again.
Not only because they are interested in Korean language and k-pop culture, but it's nice to be among Koreans.
I don't know how people live in other cities and provinces of South Korea. Personally, I think in Seoul, the population is happy with his life. Everything is done for the people.
In my essay, I have not touched the questions inhibition of vulgar clothing and North Korea. I hope isn't infringe on the human rights for free  life. I cannot comments it.
All in all, I believe that my first impression of Koreans will be correspond to my future perception.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Naryia, first of all Im thankful that you liked seoul that much. But unfortunately in my thought people in Seoul sometimes suffer being hectic and trying to keep up the work in this hasty environment. There are also some problem in Seoul that we have a big gap between the poor and the rich. I hope the government and the citizens will try harder to reduce the gap. But again, I thank u for liking Korea and Seoul!

    Rachel Lee

    ReplyDelete