Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Marcelo / Barrier / ISS (Full)

When I was reading I could identify some aspects that reminded me about my English learning process. When the author said he felt frustrated comparing his English performace and other's performace I realized that I still feel it everytime I try to talk to someone. Even my learning process had begun early I don't feel like I am prepared and confident at. 

One thing that differ Niella's experience from mine is that I don't have considered stop studying English neither giving it up. The reason behind my persistence is that you can go beyond bounds and meet different cultures and people speaking in English. 

Regard I am not a English native speaker as many other classmates, it would not be possible to meet them and talk to them. 


Sorry about the previously unfinished massege. -.-' 

No comments:

Post a Comment