Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Puntita /Exchange In Korea / Summer class 2016

This is my second time in Korea. I have been here since last holiday, April 13th to 17th this year. The trip was pretty good. Though, this is not my first time visiting Korea But I still feel excited to coming here. May be, it was because this time I will stay here for a month and I got a chance to Korean culture as an exchange student. In-depth, I enthusiastically search many information about Korea on internet before I came. After I read all those sites. I can tell that this exchange month will be an excited and unforgettable period for sure.

The moment I arrived Incheon Airport, I can feel that I grow up a little. This will be my first time being independent from my parents for this long after high school. Being an exchange student means I have to take care everything by myself and be responsible for everything. I arrived here two days  before university opening ceremony. So, I have time to walk around my apartment and university. Walking here by my own feels much different from following the tourist guide book then. Instead of being surrounded by foreigner tourist and being in rush for going to the next tourist step. Hopefully, this time will going to be the most touchy experience as an exchange student for me.


1 comment: