Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Rachel(Juhyeon) Lee/weekend assignment/ISS

What I like about Korea and how proud I am

 

I am from Korea and I lived the whole year in Korea except for 1year in Canada. I like Korea a lot, and that's not only because I'm Korean.

First, I like culture here in Korea, because there are a lot of beautiful sites and customs to see and enjoy. The most proud thing is Hangul, the language of Korea. I have many foreign friends who can speak simple sentences, such as greeting or ordering some food at the restaurant. Since Hangul isn't complicated that much they say it's easy to learn Korean than other languages.

Second, I am proud of K-POP culture in Korea, because a lot of people start to get interested in korea because of Korean music. There are a lot of pretty and handsome singing groups. I also can strongly tell that Korean K-POP groups are the best in dancing around the world.

Lastly, I love my school, HUFS. As we can see from the name of the campus, Hankuk University of Foreign Languages, our school is widely opened for learning foreign cultures and languages. Since I am always fascinated by other cultures, especially Western, I was really glad to have chances to meet foreigners here at HUFS. Also since I work for ISO, International Student Organization, I could sign up for ISS program here in Seoul campus. I'll try my best to help others enjoy the summer here in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment