Thursday, July 28, 2016

Yana / the ingrate / ISS 2016

      Black people are really amazing! Because only their race usually humiliated by whites in most of the cases. But they hadn't never given up, even after such sufferings they rebelled and proved their rights to live equally with other people. I recognised from Josh's example that coloured people have so much bravery and courage.
      I think that slavery was really despicable and rude. I'm glad they can live a normal life now. I don't even want to imagine what kind of life they lived, they were the same as animals for white people.
      The most I liked the part when Josh became Joshua Leckler, when he became a freeman and felt himself a man.
      It makes me very sad, that so good people like Joshua had to suffer actually for nothing, only for their skin colour, as if it's their fault to be born black.
But I think that problem of racism exist even nowadays but not as much as before. How can we overcome this problem? Many people all around the world are solving this problem. But mostly all the races have an equal rights at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment