Monday, July 25, 2016

Chalita/ 1st exchange student/ ISS

Since I was born, I never do any of exchange programs before. Here was the first experience that I have doing exchange program. Before I came here I was so excited and feel worry that I have to survive by myself without my parents. When I was arrived in Korea, every seem like really new for me. it was not like when I came here to traveling with family but I was an exchange program which I have to manage everything without parents and I have to understand the culture which not really similar as our country. Then, before I came here I have to attending 2 classes which is Academic English and Beginning Korean. First period that I came in to this class, I had know that everything in this class is absolutely different from my class in Thailand because all of students speak English in this class and it make me feel really worry "Should go and withdraw this class or not?" this is what I think. So, I get back to home and talk with my father and he told me to not giving and tries my best. So, that why I still in this class like today and I will practices English in Korea as much as I could.

Chalita


2 comments:

  1. 1. From your writing I liked the fact that you are still here in our class. You overcame the fear of learning English.
    2. I see many grammatical errors. I understand the text but it would be better to fix all the errors.
    3. I know how hard it is to be in another country that you can't communicate fully. I had been there. It was so harsh and I felt so heavy with stuff I had to confront. Please don't give up! There will be a good payback if you keep ur work!
    4. I already wrote you some grammatical errors I found so I'll skip this part:)
    Rachel Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I see some interesting beginnings here. I’d like to know more about something that happened. Maybe you can tell us specifically about your conversation with your father, about how you felt, what you said, how he responded, and how that made things better (or worse) after your conversation. When you take a specific story of something that happened like that, and add the background information about how it makes you feel when it’s related to other things in your life, it can make things much more interesting and fun to read and to write.

    Remember to think of things that will interest a reader.

    Have fun!

    Relax!

    You’ll do fine.

    JBH

    ReplyDelete