Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kantikorn/ Indian Girl/ ISS

After I read "The School Days of an Indian Girl", it remind me about my experience . It actually similar of my life just some part of it. For example when I was study in primary school I don't have much opportunity like cutting my hair dyeing.  It like I lost freedom because my teacher told me all the time "You must be good person if you into the rules". 

In Thailand I don't used English much because when you speak English it like you weird. Thai people always carping to each others or when someone was speaking others language and look down to ones who making mistake. That why I always shy when I speaking English. I always afraid about my grammar and my accent. After I finish this essay I will try harder.



1 comment:

  1. I feel sad that you are shy when you speak English because of that reason. But here in ISS, we will never ever judge you on making mistakes or the accent. So use this opportunity to practice English! :)
    I'm always here to help!
    Rachel Lee

    ReplyDelete