Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Margarita / 02 Barriers / HUFS-ISS 2016


While reading Barriers, of Rolando Niella, I was identified to me in many respects of the comments.

Since childhood is supposed to I have studied English at school, but I never taken it seriously, after years of neglect of language, I always remember something but the reality is that I have forgotten almost everything.

I have traveled Europe, Asia, America and Africa, and although my English is not very good, I never have had problems when I need something, with few English words and signs I have always defended well. Today with cell phones, translators and internet is even easier

Of course I want to regain the ability to speak and understand English well, today is critical, especially in professional life. That is why I decided to come to Korea, I knew that aside from Korean, English is basic to communicate.

I hope this experience enriches me will not only personally but also to improve my skills with languages

No comments:

Post a Comment