Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Marcelo/Studying in Korea/ ISS

I have been in Korea about 2 weeks and I already had a lot of different situations to deal. It's my first abroad trip (that I considered, because the first one I  was just a baby) and I'm learning new things everyday. I can't measure how happy and grateful I am even bad things happens. It's a different culture so many things that I was used to do in Brazil I have to get used to in Korea. 

Koreans are very kind people and they always try to help you (my experiences at least). The ISS program of HUFS has given me many opportunities to meet worderful people around the world and enhace my network. I got some foreign friends here and I'm enjoying all these experiences. My friends they all speak english fluently because they are native speakers. So it has been a challenge for me. I have to take into account that it is my first opportunitie to use my english language everyday as my main language. I hope I can improve my english skills attending to these academic english class as well as my classmates. Above all, enjoy this time on Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment