Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Re:name/ writing date

1. I thought about why they had to cut their long hair? How did it interfere with their studying? And I thought why they use cruel treatment with children.
2. I liked that she survived this horror and became a writer.
3. I didn't like a cruel treatment.
4. I agree with her behavior but I think she came to another country and she must adopt rules and traditions of these people.
5. I was very happy when I went to school. We were taught very differently. Thanks God. I loved school and we had a good teachers.
6. I understood.
7. My tears were left to dry themselves in streak, because neither my aunt nor my mother was near to wipe them away. The only strong people can survived.
8. 1. I remember firstly I was afraid of our English teacher, and I was like what did they tell me, but when I grew up I lost my fear of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment