Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kantikorn / Journal /ISS

After I read " Waiting in Line at Drugstore " its reminded me to my parents words, "We all have 24 hours a day, it will be waste or worthwhile is depends on you and your living". Those words were lead me to start improving myself little by little. Just start to a little things toward something bigger like practice other languages. I have practicing my languages a lot but I wasn't improve enough so I want to coming here to force myself to speak and to learn languages as much as possible. I will start from a few page and increasing it in next day. It would become familiar like a daily things that I have to do everyday. I believe that I will know and found myself what the thing that I like to learn or to do is.


No comments:

Post a Comment