Thursday, July 21, 2016

Phoebe / Indian Girl/ Summer 2016


            When I read the story about "The school days of an Indian Girl" at the first sections the excitement strikes me to continue reading to see what happen while stay in the school and while continuing reading, it reminds me of the past tradition that they do to teach children before and I'm thankful that our generation evolved. I'm not agree the way of punishing their students, sometimes the scenario is not good to students to experience cruelty while growing up.
            Base on my experience  way back before, I choose the University far from my hometown. When entering the University, I'm afraid cause they see me strangers. Some of them came from the same school so they have groups.My first months is an adjustment for everything from new environment and live independently. At night i feel so crying baby at my room.
            "Bringing unjustifiable fright and punishment in to our little lives" this sentence struck me because I have a happy childhood why they need to do such punishment that bring children to become rebellious. They push them to make more mistakes by giving them the unappropriated treatment. Children need to enjoy their childhood so that they enjoy studying and reminds them the happiness while studying. 
Get a signature like this: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment